Book now without risk, because if something does not work out, we have changed our cancellation policy especially for you: You can cancel your stay free of charge up to a week before arrival.
- Breakfast: from 7.30 am to 10:00 am. If you want to take your breakfast earlier, please contact the reception. Please inform us in advance on the evening before
- Dinner: from 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm
Sauna: Monday to Sunday from 3.00 pm to 7.00 pm. Please register with the reception. Access to the sauna for children under the age of 16 not permitted.
- Sauna towels available at the reception
- Bathrobes available at the reception (for a fee)
- Please take a shower before entering the sauna cabin
- Please use a sauna towel to sit on to avoid sweat dripping onto the wood
Reception: We are available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. Please dial 400 from your room telephone. Do you need a pillow or do you have other requests? Please let us know. Please note that our reception is not staffed 24 hours!
The main entrance and the ski depot will be locked in the evenings from 11:00 pm, and will be open again from 7:00 am in the morning. If you leave the hotel in the evening, please don’t forget your room card. There is a door opener on the right side of the hotel entrance. Please press the opener on your return to enter the hotel again. Smoking is prohibited throughout the hotel. Please respect the non-smoking policy.
You can pay your hotel bill in cash, with Bankomat/EC card, VISA and Master Card
- Up to 3 months prior to arrival: free of charge
- From 3 months to 1 month prior to arrival: 30% of the total amount for the booked stay
- From 1 month to 1 week prior to arrival: 60% of the total amount for the booked stay
- From 1 week prior to arrival: 90% of the total amount for the booked stay
- The full total amount will be billed in case of cancellation on the day of arrival or no-show or early departure.
We recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance
Transport and Taxi
- Your petrol station: Turmöl Tankstelle Brandner Walter KG – Tröpolach 83, T +43 (0)4285 550
- OMV Tankstelle Hermagor – Gailtalstraße 12, T +43 (0)4285 2142
- Bus service information Mobilbüro Hermagor, Gösseringelände 7, 9620 Hermagor, 0043 4282 25225
- ÖBB train information Bahnhofstraße 7, 9620 Hermagor, 0043 51717
- Taxi Kapp: Tröpolach 83, 9631 Tröpolach, 0043 4285 234
- Dr Martin Kavallar, Dr Helga Schabus-Kavallar, 9631, Tröpolach 168, Telephone: 0043 4285 84150
- Dr Michael Santner, 10. Oktober-Straße 2, 9620 Hermagor, Telephone: 0043 4282 2480
- Dr Katharina Weber-Sommeregger, Address: Gasserpl. 1, 9620 Hermagor, Telephone: 0043 4282 2046
- Dr Bianca Harrer, Hauptstraße 27, 9620 Hermagor, Telephone: 0043 4282 2770
- Dentist: Dr Angelika Mikschofsky, Address: Hauptstraße 27a, 9620 Hermagor, Telephone:0043 4282 25111
- Paediatrician: Dr Claudia Kreuzer, Address: Riedergasse 3, 9620 Hermagor, Telephone:0043 4282 20656
- Vet: Dr med vet Herbert Ladstätter, B111 33, 9620 Hermagor, 0043 4282 2660
- Adler Apotheke Hermagor, Hauptstraße 4, 0043 4285 2066
- Gailtal Apotheke Hermagor, Bahnhofstrasse 10, 0043 4285 25381
- Reception – 400
- Police – 133
- Ambulance – 144
- Fire brigade – 122
- Emergency doctor – 141
- Mountain rescue – 140
- Pharmacy emergency service – 1550
- Gailtal Hospital – 0043 4282 2220